Coastal Alabama Community College uses BARNES & NOBLE COLLEGE to manage the Bookstore
TO PURCHASE TEXTBOOKS:
- Visit the Bookstore at the Bay Minette Campus or go online to coastalalabama.bncollege.com. Students can choose to pick up books at the Bay Minette Campus or choose for them to be shipped to their home for a shipping charge.
IN-STORE AND ONINE TEXTBOOK RENTALS:
- Save an average of up to 50% when choosing to rent textbooks (books with access codes not eligible for rental). You have the option to purchase the rental at the end of the semester. A credit card is required to rent a textbook; however, the books can be paid for with Financial Aid.
RAPIDLY EXPANDING SELECTION OF E-BOOKS:
- The Barnes & Noble free YUZU application provides E-Books in an engaging format that enhances the learning experience.
- Financial Aid/Scholarships can be used as a payment tender on the Bookstore Website and in store, in addition to Credit/Debit Cards, PayPal and Barnes & Noble Gift Cards.
- STARTING MAY 1, 2021, CHECKS WILL NO LONGER ACCEPTED
- BUYBACK PROGRAM Books that the Faculty plan to reuse for the next semester (that did NOT include an access code) will be eligible for up to 50% cash payout, up to needed inventories.
APPAREL AND MERHANDISE:
- We sell school spirit apparel, laptops/technology gadgets, and gifts for alumni, friends and family. These items are also available on the website
BARNES & NOBLE CAFÉ (BAY MINETTE CAMPUS ONLY)
- Barnes & Noble Café proudly serves Starbucks beverages and a wide variety of breakfast items, sandwiches, pizzas and dessert. It is a popular place for students to gather to relax study and browse through the trade books while enjoying their favorite drinks.
- STARBUCKS GIFT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Book Refund Policy
The student must bring the sales receipt to the Bookstore within one week from the start of class to receive a refund. You have 30 days to return with proof of withdrawal from a class and receipt. In order to receive a full refund, the textbook must be in the same condition as when purchased. Access codes may not be used or scratched off. If all requirements are met, a refund will be issued in the original form of payment.
Book Buy-Back Policy
The College Bookstore conducts a Book Buy-Back during finals at the end of the semester. Books are bought back only if they are books that may be used in the next semester. They must be in salable condition and students must have a current ID card. We can not buyback bundles that included an access code. It is at the discretion of the College Bookstore to purchase any books.