The College will provide a program of education designed to instruct all members of the College community on how to better protect themselves and their property. Through campus publications, Orientation, and special presentations, students and employees will become aware of criminally induced dangers and appropriate responses to these dangers.
- Videos on topics such as sexual assault and response to active shooter scenarios will be shown in the residence halls.
- A Crime Awareness program is presented.
- Through in-service workshop programs, employees are taught how to protect themselves and their students.
- Group meetings and seminars are presented in the residence halls to alert students of security in the residence halls.
- Guest speakers are invited to campus throughout the year.
American Addiction Center Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
National Council on Alcoholism National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
National Institute of Drug Abuse Hotline
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
National Alliance for Hispanic Health